In dealing with hosts of academics and financial practitioners
desperately trying to get published
how to tell if someone is crazy:
– Erratic and senseless punctuation. E.g., They write their name like this in the system: MARKUS c deo, BS
– They use Yahoo or AOL e-mail.
– Caps are their preferred style of writing.
– Exclamation points where no exclamations are necessary.
– They want me to fix all of their problems.
2 thoughts on “Observations from work”
need i remind you, abby farson, that not so long ago, you were abby farson at hotmail.
haha love love