Things I Want To Do for Deep, Inexplicable Reasons
* Walk a dog. Any dog. For a long time.
* Cross-stitch something.
* Volunteer at the Charlottesville SPCA.
* Make pumpkin pies. Multiple pies!
* Use a typewriter.
* Ride a horse. For a long time. And then spend a few hours in the stables. I actually really didn’t mind muck-raking.
* Play with a puppy and/or puppies.
* Use all that gouache I have lying around and do something pretty and useful with it.
* Eat lots of authentic Japanese food.
* Babysit cute kids.
* Re-learn how to draw. Or, actually learn.
* Start running weekly.
* Teach Reuben how to cuddle.
* Buy weird clothes at Goodwill.
I need to read more books. There are too many books to be read! Too many, I say! I also really need a dog. If I can’t have a dog in at least two years, all of my life may have been for naught.
All of this is really just preliminary introduction to my new feature, My Life List. Inspired my many cool lady bloggers, I thought I’d make my own. It’s a surprising adventure in personal ambition! I highly recommend it–even if you don’t plan on doing anything on your list, I think it’s definitely worth making. Courtney was planning out her bucket list months ago. I’ll be haphazardly chronicling progress here. I wonder how many of those I can accomplish before I actually die… I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.