Did you know we’ve been married for five months? That’s almost half a year! That’s totally crazy. What’s also totally crazy is how much I love you. Thank you for:
- Making the bed every day.
- Being SUPER handsome.
- Filling our little house with music.
- Watching “30 Rock” with me whenever I’m hit with the need for Jack Donaghy (which is often).
- Being great at making marinades for meat and fish.
- Your effervescent spirit.
- Laughing with and at me.
- Letting me win so often in speed Scrabble.
- Sharing what you learn at school with me.
- Being a sincerely gifted poet.
- Cleaning the bathroom without me having to ask.
- Taking out the compost when it gets yucky and starts to grow things.
- Doing the laundry. Heck, basically, doing almost ALL of the domestic chores! No woman is as lucky as I am.
- Sending me sweet e-mails at work.
- Putting up with my dog lust.
- Encouraging me to write.
- Creating social events with our friends. Getting drinks every Wednesday at The Local is really fun. Thanks for initiating that.
- Loving me despite my innumerable faults.
I love you way more than I can say on this silly little blog.