While I’m thinking about it, here are some things that make me mad:
- Unpaid internships. (Why is this not ILLEGAL?)
- The idiotic, positively correlated relationship between poverty and obesity in this country.
- Dogs who live their entire lives outdoors on chains.
- 90 percent of all Craigslist posts. (“Depressed about American education” is also a common emotion.)
- Parents who abandon their children.
- Strip clubs.
- Churches who just want you to follow the rules and tell other people to do the same.
- Diet Coke.
- People who think Atlas Shrugged is the greatest book ever.
- Reality TV shows, unless they involve dogs. Or Tyra Banks.
- Conspiracy theorists with penchants for e-mail forwards.
- Men who whistle/cat call at women.
(And yes, I know, this blog is just turning into a series of dumb lists. But you know what? I’m OK with it.)