Had such a wonderful, lazy, relaxing weekend with Jonathan while Guion was out of town.
- Had excellent sushi at Ten
- Walked the dog
- Drank lots of tea and talked
- Loaded up on Trader Joe’s snacks
- Watched episodes of “Will and Grace,” the film The Third Man, and copious amounts of K-Pop music videos/the K-Pop equivalent of MTV, which was extremely fascinating
- Bought plants at Fifth Season and generally geeked out about them
- Were lucky enough to grab dinner at Mas with Sean, our favorite fashion blogger
- Laughed, cried
Thankful for him and his many years of friendship.